How does ExamSoft work for pharmacy education?
Simple. Our intuitive platform helps pharmacy educators efficiently assess objective and subjective assignments, while providing specific performance reports that help meet accreditation standards and support student learning overall.
The exam efficiency you want. ExamSoft’s embedded-assessment tool allows faculty to focus on teaching by covering exam management from question creation to item analysis at the touch of a button.
The exam data you need. ExamSoft supports efforts to meet ACPE accreditation standards with real-time performance reports that prove your pharmacy program is hitting the mark.
We help Pharmacy Programs:
Administer efficient exams that support efforts to improve student learning.
Take advantage of an easier assessment process that allows you to pinpoint weak areas in student learning.
- Eliminate wasted time spent managing, scoring, and rescoring pharmacy exams with the click of a mouse.
- Quickly create personalized detailed feedback for pharmacy students.
- Help faculty easily identify remediation needs, by learning outcome, for each student.
Provide immediate student feedback.
ExamSoft helps pharmacy educators get the most out of assessment with features that help make the entire process more valuable, including providing students with personalized feedback on the spot.
- Address learning weaknesses on the spot with real-time performance reports.
- Help pharmacy students identify exactly where they are struggling with exam results broken down by course, program, or NAPLEX learning outcomes.
- Use personalized feedback to help students become more self-sufficient in their study habits.
Track the success of course learning objectives.
Assessing your curriculum is just as important as assessing the skills of your students. ExamSoft’s category function allows pharmacy educators to tag exam items with learning objectives to measure the effectiveness of course goals.
Show proof of student learning.
Easily provide proof of student learning within specific learning objectives or outcomes.
- Leverage both formative and summative assessments to identify outcomes gaps earlier in the semester.
- Blueprint exams by course and programmatic outcomes.
- Leverage end-of-exam reviews to help pharmacy students better understand performance immediately after an exam.
Keep faculty happy.
Streamline assessment from creation to analytics for easier exam management.
- A one-stop assessment platform helps save pharmacy educators time on testing for more time teaching.
- Provide your faculty with a one-stop assessment platform to make assessment more efficient.
- Use ExamSoft’s rubrics feature to tie subjective and objective assessments to course, program, or even NAPLEX learning objectives.
Key Benefits for Pharmacy Education:
From start to finish, we do it all. With so many benefits, ExamSoft allows your pharmacy program to take full advantage of the assessment process and make sure everyone is as successful as possible.
Improved Learning Outcomes
Retention and Remediation
Student Feedback and Engagement
product for you:
EXAMSOFT PORTAL WITH EXAMPLIFY
The ExamSoft Portal, in combination with the Examplify testing application, provides the comprehensive suite of software needed for educators to streamline their assessment processes. Secure testing, coupled with ExamSoft’s embedded assessment and reporting capabilities, provides educational programs with an efficient way to improve learning outcomes for students, and achieve overall programmatic success.