You are here
E.I.s is a version of E.I. to help faculty who are committed to using Scantron-type bubble sheet exams on paper, but need an improved system for question banking, exam creation, reporting, analysis, and feedback. ExamSoft E.I.s offers exam creators greater flexibility and efficiency and provides faculty and administrators with immediate, actionable insight after each exam. View technical specifications
Explore Exam Intelligence Streamlined
Forgo additional IT or infrastructure investment and enjoy enterprise-level backup and failover capabilities.
Flexible question import
Easily transition to cloud-based question banking. Import questions from multiple formats, such as MS Word, directly into the system.
Multiple question types
Manage various objective response questions, including multiple choice, true/false, and fill in the blank questions.
Unlimited question categorization
Tag questions with any number of institution-defined "categories," such as curricular learning outcomes or board exam objective. (Learn more about how this feature can help you improve accreditation documentation.)
Print multiple exam versions instantly and deliver using traditional bubble sheets such as Scantron forms.
- Paper delivery --- Print exams easily from the item banking system to deliver tests on paper with any bubble sheet or Scantron system.
- Item scramble --- Automatically generate different scrambled forms for the same exam to enhance exam security.
- Data import --- Quickly import CSV/tab-delimited files from common scanning systems.
Utilize instant performance data to improve student learning, engagement and retention.
Grade objective-based questions faster than ever, and easily rescore questions and repost results when issues arise.
Engaging student feedback reports
Use color-coded and graphically engaging reports generated after each exam to draw student’s attention, focus self-directed learning, and promote remediation. Make feedback timely, personal, and specific with an easy, automated system.
User-friendly question & exam reports
Access engaging reports that summarize exam statistics in an easy-to-understand and actionable format for ongoing, dynamic curricular assessment tuning.
Pull course- and program-level reports for curriculum mapping, curricular tuning, objective mapping, and quick demonstration of learning outcomes. Learn more about how E.I.s can help streamline accreditation compliance.
Support & Training
ExamSoft provides helpful support and training for administrators and faculty at every stage of the process.
Training for administrators and exam managers
Receive tailored training with a live expert who specializes in making clients successful. Customized training for specific programs based on unique needs. View our specific program offerings >
Initial configuration and process consultation
An implementation expert will provide actionable advice to ensure your solution is set up right the first time. Best practices, quick reference guides and other tools will ensure a smooth start-up process.
Computer Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (any edition excluding Starter Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6)
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
Minimum Computer Hardware Requirements
- 2GHz Intel® Core™/Celeron™ or equivalent x86 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 1GB of free hard disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Operating System: iOS6
- Hardware: iPad 2 or new iPad (third-generation)