You are here
ExamSoft E.I. is an advanced, end-to-end assessment management solution that enables programs to more efficiently create, deliver, analyze, and manage exams. E.I.'s advanced technology generates detailed analytics reports, empowering users to obtain powerful data-driven insight to achieve improved learning outcomes for students and providing tools for faculty and administrator success. View technical specifications
Explore Exam Intelligence
Forgo additional IT or infrastructure investment and enjoy enterprise-level backup and failover capabilities.
Flexible question import
Easily transition to cloud-based question banking. Import questions from multiple formats, such as MS Word, directly into the system.
Question and exam creation
Create questions and exams via an intuitive online tool. Add attachments (i.e. graphics, audio files, videos, notices, references), question rationale, and internal comments.
Track a question’s performance and revision history from a centralized question bank.
Multiple question types
Choose from a wide range of question types, including objective response and essay/short answer.
Unlimited question categorization
Tag questions with any number of institution-defined "categories," such as curricular learning outcomes or board exam objectives. (Learn more about how this feature can help you improve accreditation documentation.)
Structured collaborative tools
Share and monitor items across multiple departments using revision tracking, internal comments, and multiple author capabilities.
LMS and LDAP integration
Pass student and course information seamlessly to Blackboard and other solutions.
Test anywhere on any device, using the delivery method of your choice, including student-owned laptops and iPads, lab computers, and even Scantron-type forms. Enhance reliability and security by eliminating Internet dependence regardless of delivery method. Eliminate capacity constraints and other common delivery challenges.
SofTest for Laptops/PCs
- Windows and Mac versions --- Leverage nearly any exam-taker or lab computer to deliver exams. View technical specs.
- Offline delivery --- SofTest does not rely on the Internet during the exam, which means you don’t have to gamble on the reliability of local WiFi, struggle with network capacity, or wonder about the security of web-based solutions. See how it works.
- Controlled access during exam --- The software blocks exam takers' access to other files and applications, including Internet access, during exams and monitors exam-taker activities to support in-class proctoring.
- iPad delivery --- SofTest-M offers all the same features of SofTest for Laptops/PCs (above) with tailored user interface to optimize for delivery on iPads.
- Minimal network load --- Enjoy the benefits of a great mobile device without putting a lot of extra load on your network. Internet access is neither required nor permitted mid-exam.
- Paper delivery --- Print exams easily from the item banking system to deliver tests on paper with any bubble sheet or Scantron system.
- Item scramble --- Automatically generate different scrambled forms for the same exam to enhance exam security.
- Data import --- Quickly import CSV/tab-delimited files from common scanning systems.
Utilize performance data to improve student learning, engagement and retention, as well as curricular design, exam design, and accreditation documentation.
Grade objective-based questions faster than ever, and easily rescore questions and repost results when issues arise.
Engaging student feedback reports
Use color-coded and graphically engaging reports generated after each exam to draw each student’s attention, focus self-directed learning, and provide remediation. Make feedback timely, personal, and specific with an easy, automated system.
User-friendly question & exam reports
Access engaging reports that summarize exam statistics in an easy-to-understand and actionable format for ongoing, dynamic curricular and assessment tuning.
Detailed faculty reports
Facilitate faculty development and provide the data they need. Immediately available, easily digestible reports break down class, student, and question performance for each exam over time.
Pull course- and program-level reports for curriculum mapping, curricular tuning, objective mapping, and quick demonstration of learning outcomes. Learn more about how E.I. can help streamline accreditation compliance.
Access the people, tools, and resources you need to make the exam management process smooth for everyone involved.
Dedicated account management
Receive personal support from a dedicated account manager who understands your institution and can provide practical advice throughout the process.
Branded web portal for centralized access and exam administration
Guide exam takers and administrators to a centralized location with your institution's name on it to ensure controlled information sharing.
Exam taker communication management
Reach students with custom messages, reports, and results at the click of a button with mass communication tools. Disseminate valuable information to target segments of exam takers. See more tools for faculty success >
Support & Training
ExamSoft provides helpful support and training for administrators, faculty, and students/exam takers at every stage of the process.
Training for administrators and exam managers
Receive tailored training with a live expert who specializes in making clients successful. Customized training for specific programs based on unique needs. View our specific program offerings >
Live exam taker support via phone, web, email, or chat
Rely on full-spectrum support for exam takers who are using SofTest to reduce the load on your IT group. Let ExamSoft troubleshoot student questions if they arise.
Live administrator support with a dedicated phone number and extended support hours
Pick up the phone, chat, or email with a professional assessment expert whenever you need help.
Initial configuration and process consultation
An implementation expert will provide actionable advice to ensure your solution is set up right the first time. Best practices, quick reference guides and other tools will ensure a smooth start-up process.