How does ExamSoft work for Medical Education?
Simple. Our intuitive platform helps medical educators efficiently assess objective and subjective assignments, while providing specific performance reports that help meet accreditation standards and support student learning overall.
The exam efficiency you want. ExamSoft’s embedded-assessment tool allows faculty to focus on teaching by covering exam management from question creation to item analysis at the touch of a button.
The exam data you need. ExamSoft supports efforts to meet LCME or AOA accreditation standards with real-time performance reports that prove your program is hitting the mark.
ExamSoft can help:
Administer efficient exams that support efforts to improve student learning.
Take advantage of an easier assessment process that allows you to pinpoint weak areas in student learning.
- Eliminate wasted time spent managing, scoring, and rescoring medical school exams with the click of a mouse.
- Quickly create personalized, detailed feedback for students.
- Help faculty easily identify remediation needs, by learning outcome, for each student.
Provide immediate student feedback.
ExamSoft provides medical educators with immediate feedback that supports improvement and encourages student-faculty engagement for an interactive approach to education.
- Address learning weaknesses on the spot with real-time performance reports.
- Help medical students identify exactly where they are struggling with exam results broken down by course, program, and even licensure learning outcomes.
- Use personalized feedback to help students become more self-sufficient in their study habits.
Track the success of course learning objectives.
Assessing your curriculum is just as important as assessing the skills of your students. ExamSoft’s category function allows medical educators to tag exam items with learning objectives to measure the effectiveness of course goals.
- Use detailed faculty reports to accurately measure curriculum success.
- Set specific objectives to mirror core competencies included in board exams.
- Tie exam items to measure learning outcomes that meet specific LCME or AOA accreditation standards.
Show proof of student learning.
Easily provide proof of student learning within specific learning objectives or outcomes.
Keep faculty happy.
Streamline the testing process from creation to analytics for easier exam management.
Key Benefits for Medical Education:
From start to finish, we do it all. With so many benefits, ExamSoft allows your medical program to take full advantage of the assessment process and make sure everyone is as successful as possible.
Improved Learning Outcomes
Student Feedback and Engagement
Retention and Remediation
product for you:
EXAMSOFT PORTAL WITH EXAMPLIFY
The ExamSoft Portal, in combination with the Examplify testing application, provides the comprehensive suite of software needed for educators to streamline their assessment processes. Secure testing, coupled with ExamSoft’s embedded assessment and reporting capabilities, provides educational programs with an efficient way to improve learning outcomes for students, and achieve overall programmatic success.