How does ExamSoft work for Legal Education?
Simple. Our intuitive platform helps legal educators efficiently assess objective and subjective assignments, while providing specific performance reports that help meet standards set by the American Bar Association and support student learning overall.
The secure testing you trust. 17 years and more than 40 state bar associations later, the legal education community knows that ExamSoft is the most secure, and stable testing application available.
The exam data you need. With new ABA accreditation standards to meet, ExamSoft can help your law school place an emphasis on formative assessment, and tracking student learning.
We help Law Schools:
Efficiently administer law exams that help support student improvement.
Provide immediate student feedback.
- Tag exam questions to course, program, or bar learning objectives to run real-time reports on student performance to specific topics.
- Identify struggling law students early on for remediation efforts.
- Easily create student performance reports to help with self-directed learning and remediation.
Track the success of course learning objectives.
Show proof of student learning.
Keep faculty happy.
- Make the switch to formative assessment as easy as possible for law faculty with a one-stop platform that keeps the whole process easy.
- Use ExamSoft’s category function to tie legal assessments to common learning objectives.
- Aggregate learning data easily with reports that tie everything together with the touch of a button.
product for you:
The ExamSoft Portal, in combination with the SofTest testing application, provides the comprehensive suite of software needed for legal educators to streamline their assessment processes. Secure testing, coupled with ExamSoft’s embedded assessment and reporting capabilities, provides educational programs with an efficient way to improve learning outcomes for students, and achieve overall programmatic success.